bar1ranAnalyze responses to a sparse random 1-D bar pattern (binocular).
- rfmap - write 2D binocular rf maps and disparity vs. time. This is intended to conform to the analysis described by Ohzawa, DeAngelis, and Freeman (1997), in particular, their binocular RF maps, composite binocular RFs, and disparity tuning curves.
- The units of the rfmaps are currently raw spike counts. There should be an option to convert this to a firing rate.
- sampling - samples/s for analsysis (data file value)
- win0 - (0) Start time of stimulus triggered response window
- winn - (100) Duration of stimulus triggered response window
- toff - (0) Time offset of the start of the stimulus pattern sequence relative to time 0 of the spike data. This is given in the raw sampling units of the spike data.
- disp_limit - (-1) if > 0, this limits the minimum and maximum disparity value on the x-axis of the time vs. disparity plot. The default value is the maximum possible value, which is the number of bar positions (nbar) that were present in the stimulus.
Example:# # barnoise_kern.nda # bar1ran all rfmap start 0 period 8000 win0 -100 # Start time for STA window winn 100 # Duration of STA window toff 0 # Start of stim sequence w.r.t. spike t=0 (tscale units) disp_limit -1 # Limit disparity in disparity vs. time map [-1 no limit]