pta - multiAdvanced analysis for multi-dimensional stimuli, such as ran_sin.
Currently, this only handles the case where you want to aveage over the 2nd dimension of a 2D stimulus, e.g., ori and phase vary, and you want to average over phase.
The output consists of:
- A .3d file that shows responses for stimulus i followed by stimulus j, where i is on the y-axis, and j is on the x-axis.
- A .pl file that gives tuning curves for cuts parallel to the horizontal axis, at time 'tuning_xcut_t' (see below).
- sigma - (0.0) Smooth w/ Gaussian of this SD, 0.0 for no smoothing
- avg_d1_flag - 0/1 - Whether to average over dimension 1
- avg_d2_flag - 0/1 - Whether to average over dimension 2
- avg_d3_flag - 0/1 - Whether to average over dimension 3
- tuning_xcut_t - Time at which to plot conditional tuning curves.