sta_multiCompute the spike-triggered average (STA) of the stimulus in cases where the stimulus is multi-dimensional.
- plot - write various STA plots
- sta_t0 - (-200) Start time of STA averaging window.
- sta_tn - (200) Duration of STA averaging window.
- stam_tstep - (10) Time step for slicing 2D response surfaces
- stim_dt - typically, the number of milliseconds during which the stimulus pattern remained constant. (Officially, this time value is in the sampling units of the spike channel.)
- stam_paxis - ("ori" if ori varies, "sf" if ori is fixed and sf varies) the name of the principle axis. This gets set by default.
- output_norm - ("raw") units for y-axis, one of the following:
- raw - the number of times the stimulus was found at the time lag before a spike
- response - the average firing rate in response to the stimulus
- prob - the probability of observing the stimulus before a spike
- stim_type - stimulus type, currently must be ran_sin
Relevant for 'ran_sin'
- stam_all_at_ori - For ori-phase cases, specifies an orientation for which response vs. time plots will be given at all phases.
- stam_all_at_sf - For SF-phase cases, specifies an SF for which response vs. time plots will be given at all phases.
Example# # STA_multi # sta_multi all plot chan e0808 # Channel name for analysis stim_type ran_sin # Stimulus paradigm stim_dt 10 # Sampling units corresponding to dwell output_norm response # "response", "prob", or "raw" stam_all_at_ori 120 # Plot response_v_time for all phases at this ori