WM Working Models www.iModel.org/wm
OverviewThis model type is inspired by the Reichardt detector model for direction selective outputs described by Reichardt (1957, 1961).
Configuring the Model
ParametersThese parameters set the basic simulation settings:
- sscale - spatial resolution (degrees/pixel)
- tscale - temporal resolution (samples per second)
- xn - filter x-axis spatial extent (pixels)
- yn - filter y-axis spatial extent (pixels)
- tn - duration of the model (sampling units)
Filterreichardt models use a <filter> object that specifies parameters for the spatiotemporal RFs of each input subunit. These models use a 'reich' type filter.
Spike Generationreichardt models require a <spike_gen> object that defines the method of spike generation from the final filter output.
Model ResponsesThe following response types can be requested:
The raw output of the center RD unit can also be dumped to a plot file by setting the reich filter 'dump' parameter to 1.
- spikes - spike times
Models of This Type